Please join the CWR Board of Directors for an informational update on Hidden Pines Fire impact at Camp Wilderness Ridge
Please join the Board of Directors and staff of Wilderness Ridge on Saturday, November 7th, for a presentation and discussion regarding the plans to continue the camp's ministry following the damage from the Hidden Pines Fire. The Board will share its view of the current situation, discuss our short-term and long-term plans, and provide an opportunity for discussion regarding the future of the ministry. The board and staff feel strongly that there is a continuing need in Central Texas for a camp delivering low-cost Christ-centered camping for men and boys. We are working to ensure continuity in the programs and ministry of Wilderness Ridge and would like you to join us in ensuring that mission continues, by supporting us with your ideas, your prayers, your labor, and your resources.
Calvary Baptist Church - Saturday, November 7th at 2PM
We will gather at 2:00PM at the Calvary Baptist Church in Bastrop. It is located at 3001 Loop 150 East, Bastrop, TX 78957, across from the main entrance to Bastrop State Park and next to the Bastrop VFW Hall.
- Greeting and introductions
- Share current status of Park Road 1C properties
- Share short-range plan, including camp's immediate needs
- Share mid/long-range plan
- Answer questions - Listen to input
- Pray for the future and ministry of Camp Wilderness Ridge
- Conclude by 3:00 PM
- Board members will be available after the meeting to answer individual questions and receive comments and input.
- Visits of Park Road 1C properties may be possible if the road and safety conditions have been made ready.
We hope you will join us, but more importantly we seek your support and prayers for the continued success of Camp Wilderness Ridge. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, November 7th.
In His Service,
Neil Kenagy, Executive Director, Camp Wilderness Ridge
Board of Directors:
Jeff Marx, Chairman
David Redd, Vice Chairman
Dean Sanchez, Secretary
Paul Hauffe, Treasurer