Paid or Volunteer SL position
2 per cabin per week
*** A great opportunity for a dad or grandpa to volunteer one week (your son or grandson attends free!) ***
- Reports to Summer Camp Director.
- Be a godly “father-figure” for campers & JCs.
- Lead cabin Bible studies twice a day.
- Manage cabin’s behavior; escalate issues.
- At night, both Senior Counselors sleep in cabin.
- During day, Counselors trade off responsibilities (taking campers to different activities, etc.)
- Help raise prayer & financial support team.
- Set an example of Servant-Leadership.
Must complete application, pass background checks, and complete staff training including Child Abuse Awareness & Prevention.
Online training option is available in select cases.
Must commit to staff training and serving both Woodsman Camp weeks to be considered an employee receiving compensation.
Participate in Ministry Partnership (send out letters or ask people to partner with you financially and in prayer) and you will have a Guaranteed Minimum compensation of $200/week (including Training Week), which increases depending on how people respond to your invitations for partnership up to a target of $500/week.