Camp Wilderness Ridge Family,
You are invited to help Camp Wilderness Ridge dedicate our new property and facilities to the service and glory of Jesus Christ.
Saturday, March 16th, 2013 - 9:45 am to 3 pm
After suffering the devastating wildfire and complete loss of our facilities 18 months ago, God has done many wonderful things & sustained CWR in amazing ways.
We will have prayer walks, a dedication ceremony, tree planting, and brisket luncheon provided.
Please extend an invitation to CWR Summer Camps!
Summer Camps – All the time — God is Good!
You can contribute to putting a boy in every bed…48 campers per week…by extending an invitation to every boy (or his parents) to come to Camp Wilderness Ridge this summer. You can go to:www.wildernessridge.com/Summer
then Share the information with family, church family, friends, teammate families, etc. First-time campers receive a $50 discount. You can earn a $25 discount for the referral which you can use to reduce your camp price or apply to further reduce that camper’s (invitee) price or apply it to the CWR Scholarship Fund.
Mission Aviation Adventure Camps @ Camp Wilderness Ridge
Wilderness Ridge is partnering with Brigade Air to bring Mission Aviation Adventure Camps, camper ages 14-18. The camp will answer questions such as: “Would my son love to experience flying?” or “Does the idea of serving God as a missionary pilot or in an aviation career sound thrilling?”
- Daily ground sessions with learning the basis of how airplanes work plus more…
- Actual flight experiences (weather permitting) in an airplane with a licensed, qualified pilot.
- Learn about opportunities in aviation including: Missionary, Commercial, and Maintenance
- Six days, five nights in the beautiful Lost Pines at Camp Wilderness Ridge
- Wilderness Ridge cabin Servant-Leaders build-in to camper’s spiritual lives throughout the week
- Evening camp activities & games
- Daily Bible explorations and prayer
Additional information at http://wildernessridge.com/aviation
Summer Staff Needed
– Servant-Leaders (men 18 to 99 years old) whose primary function is to stay in a cabin with eight campers/SALT’ees serving and leading them which includes Bible explorations, devotionals, and prayer time plus encouragement and participation in activities throughout the day. Another staff opportunity is Servant And Leadership Trainees (SALT) for young men, 14-17 years old young men.
Other summer staff needs are as follow: Worship Leader, Videographer, Photographer, Kitchen/Restroom-Showers Work Crew, Grounds, Games Setup & Overseer, Health Center & Safety Coordinator (18+), Cabin Assistant (Junior Counselor), Lifeguard (15+), Program Intern (18+), and SALT Director (19+).
Please email Shawn Hammer at email@example.com or phone 850-218-3534 if you are interested or know someone that might be interested. Go to http://wildernessridge.com/about-cwr/staff-opportunities/ to learn more and to access job application.
Let us know if you would like to receive a package of 6 or more Summer Camp or Mission Aviation flyers to handout to neighbors, at school, church or homeschool group. You can always provide us with names with mailing and email addresses.
Camp Wilderness Ridge is a REAL Camp:
Expect the Greater Reward, God’s Reward
Accept ResponsibilityLead Courageously
We pray that 2013 will be the year in which God receives great glory through our lives!
Ron Hunt (65),