8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Come when you can and leave when you need to.
Lunch and air masks provided.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are coming.
- Cutting down trees
- Chain saws (recommend for chain saw users to wear: chaps, helmets, ear protection, safety shield or glasses, gloves)
- Sling Shot
- “Heavy Duty Rope
- Scrap Metal Load & Haul to Recycle Company (maintenance area, vehicles and miscellaneous debris around property)
- Trucks with flatbed trailers and straps
- Loaders (all types)
- Erosion Prevention
- Cedar branches
- Watering System Setup for Rye Grass & Trees
- Mending Fences
- Pole Barn Raising
Additional items you can bring:
- Work gloves
- Safety glasses
- Post hole diggers
- Tractor (Auger & Grader available at camp)
- Sledge Hammer
- Pliers, vices grips
- Hack saw
- Wheel barrow
Hope to see you on Saturday.
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,
Ron Hunt, Director, Camp Wilderness Ridge
Staff: Anthony Ramos & Alex Becerra & Sandy Hunt