Monday to Friday | March 14-18, 2016
Spring Break Day Camp!
@ Camp Wilderness Ridge
WHO: Boys & Girls, ages 6-12 years
WHAT: Lots of outdoor fun! Canoeing, fishing, zip line, climbing wall, nature hikes, archery, BB gun range, lots of games and more (even rainy day activities!)
Come learn about and explore God’s creation with us!
WHERE: Camp Wilderness Ridge
Students may be dropped off at our camp Main Entrance (416 Old Antioch Road, Smithville, TX 78957) or you may sign up for bus pick up. To sign up for bus pick up, after registering and paying, you will be asked to complete your child's health profile, where you can indicate if you would like bus pick up. The locations for bus pick up are:
- Either Smithville Elementary (600 NE 6th St, Smithville, TX 78957)
- or Mina Elementary in Bastrop (1200 Hill St, Bastrop, TX 78602).
WHEN: Monday-Friday — March 14-18, 2016
Drop off each day is between 7:30-8:00am at all drop off locations.
Pick up each day is between 5:00-5:30pm at all drop off location.
PRICE: $40 per day. If registering for all week, use the coupon code "ALLWEEK" to save $25 on the last day.
Register by Friday, March 11, 2016.
- Please complete your camper's Health Profile: After registering and paying through our CampDoc page, you will be asked to complete a health profile. Your child is not fully registered until you complete the health profile.
- Medications: If your child requires regular medication that must be administered while at camp, please indicate this on the CampDoc health profile. All meds must be in a ziplock baggie with the camper's name on them. Instructions on when and how much should be included in the baggie. Meds will be stored in a refrigerator and returned to parents at the end of each day.
- Campers must bring their own lunch, labelled with their name.
- Please wear closed toe shoes and clothing appropriate for outdoor activities.
- What else to bring: Water bottle, sunscreen (remember to apply before camp!) -- Be sure to put your child's name on everything they're bringing! Please DO NOT bring: electronic devices, toys, knives, or any sort of firework or weapon.
- Canteen Money/Camp Store: Each day during our afternoon break, campers will have the option of visiting our camp store and purchasing an additional snack item. Options are: bottled Gatorade, sweet snack, salty snack. Each of these items are $.50, and campers can only purchase one from each category (We don't want to load them up on sweets before we send them home! -- Also fresh fruit may be substituted for any of the categories.) We also will have camp t-shirts and hats ($10) and sunglasses and glow-in-the-dark bracelets ($3) for sale. Feel free to send your camper with the amount of canteen money you feel appropriate. Upon pick up at any of the locations, we'll put any canteen money in an envelope with the camper's name on it, and this will only be brought out during the afternoon break. Any remainder will be returned at the end of the week, or can be donated to the Camper Scholarship Fund.