Men, women, & children welcome! We need your help!!! Work projects for Saturday, January 17, 2015
We'll start at 8:30 am (coffee ready by 8 am) or when you arrive and shutdown by 4 pm. Plenty of water available throughout the day and lunch provided. Wear appropriate clothes for these types of projects and weather.
Project List Run-down
- Maze Crew: clearing & site preparation, organizing materials.
- Low Ropes Crew: prepare belay solution for low wall element, relocation of T.P. Shuffle.
- Storage Area Crew: Clean out barn & workshop, inventory supplies & material.
- Cabin Crew: paint cabins & bunk beds, replace tarps on cabins
- Marksmanship Area Crew: re-hang backstop curtain @ Archery, complete railings & shade coverings.
- Tractor Work: smooth games field, mow, level, & smooth the older RV sites
- Chainsaw Crew: removal of dead pine trees & cedar pole harvesting (must wear chaps and safety glasses - chaps saved my life)
Wear work clothes. Lunch is always provided!
DATE: 1/17/2015 (Sat 8:30AM - 4:00PM)
LOCATION: 1320 Park Road 1C, Smithville, Texas, 78957
Contact Ron Hunt for more information.
email@example.com | (512) 554-5074