OUTDOOR WILDERNESS LEARNING (OWL) PROGRAM FOR HOMESCHOOLED BOYS AGE 7-12
Class material may include interactive practical lessons such as tracking, building snares/catching food, learning weather patterns and safe conditions for being outside, natural camouflage-making, caring for God's creation, making camping gear from household items, and learning observational skills.
As always, we will have a lesson from scripture each day.
Please bring a bag lunch & water bottle to each session.
Boys ages 7-12 years old are welcome.
Classes will run from 9:00am - 3:30pm one Wednesday each month from September to April, with an overnight Father/Son camp-out to conclude the year.
For more information, contact Jeremy Thomasson:
Register for the 2014-2015 season:
Sign up for individual class sessions at $65/per session
$400 for 8 sessions + Father/Son campout (about $45/session)
The deadline for registration for the entire 2015-2016 season is September 23, 2015. If registering for individual classes, the deadline will be one week before each class.
We have a price break for multiple children within the same family (please contact our office).
$400 price includes:
- 8 Sessions
- Wrap-up Father/Son Camp-out (May 13-14, 2015)
2015-2016 Class Schedule: one Wednesday a month
- 9/30 -- OWL Session 1 (September)
- 10/21 -- OWL Session 2 (October)
- 11/18 -- OWL Session 3 (November)
- 12/9 -- OWL Session 4 (December)
- 1/20 -- OWL Session 5 (January)
- 2/17 -- OWL Session 6 (February)
- 3/23 -- OWL Session 7 (March)
- 4/13 -- OWL Session 8 (April)
- 5/13 - 5/14 -- End-of-year Father/Son Camp-out Celebration (May)