Please RSVP so we can plan for enough food & sweatshirts!
I'm excited to announce our first ever Forest Glen Springs staff party. This is the first event to bring together the people who make camp happen for BOTH Camp Wilderness Ridge and Forest Glen Springs. You'll also get a sneak preview of the new camp layout and facilities that will be ready by Summer 2017.
We want to show our appreciation for all you've done for camp, so this event is FREE! We're just asking you to help cover our cost of making staff sweatshirts ($15). If you don't have the cash after the holiday season, just let me know and I'll work it out.
Here's what the schedule looks like:
SATURDAY, January 7, 2017
Arrive any time after 1pm
- 1:00pm: Prepping pig & roasting pit (Cuban-style!)
- 4:00pm: Open activities (skeet shooting, fishing, canoeing, basketball, etc.)
- 6:00pm: Mexican Dinner in Dining Hall
- 8:00pm: Night activity
- 10:00pm: Hang out, play games in Sparrow's Nest
SUNDAY, January 8, 2017
- 7:00am: Start roasting pig
- 9:00am: Continental Breakfast in Dining Hall
- 10:00am: Worship/Chapel in Sparrow's Nest
- 11:00am: Archery Tag
- 1:00pm: Take pig off roaster & dress / open activities
- 2:00pm: Cuban Roast Pig lunch
Please make sure you RSVP above as soon as possible! We know this is short notice, but it will help us plan for food & sweatshirts.
Can't wait to hang out with ya'll!
Yours in Christ,
Bryan "Taco" Turner
Program Mananger, Forest Glen Springs
Summer Director, Camp Wilderness Ridge
Drop me a line if you have any questions!